Ralphs/Kroger:FREE 2,000 Points for Points Rewards Plus Program


I want to say that last year, Kroger launched the Points Rewards Plus Program and it just kinda fizlled out because Kroger wasn't promoting it. 


Recently, I have been receiving emails with a FREE 2,000 points offer, as a welcome back. Today, I finally had a chance to read the email and click on the link for the Points Rewards Plus program.


Please, make sure to sign up for  FREE 2,000 Points Rewards Plus offer because it ends on 6/4.


You can redeem your points for gift cards, charity, sweepstakes, fuel points and of course, freebies and dollar off on select products.  When you buy


Sign up
!



4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting this link! I was able to add the 2000 to my account. I use my points to get $ off meat and produce at Mariano's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this work at Food4Less?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't remember seeing Food 4 Less as a participating store.

      Delete

Ralphs/Kroger: $7 off $35 Purchase Coupon (YMMV)

  Check your Ralphs or Kroger affiliate account for $7 off $35 Purchase coupon and activate it, the expiration date is October 13th.  I wond...

Popular Posts