Another week, another FREE $4 ECB😃


 

This past Monday, CVS sent me a FREE $4 ECB and I should have used it right away but I had a scheduled phone call appointment with my doctor and then on Tuesday, I had to go into my doctor's office for the shingles shot and and they wanted to take my blood pressure and weigh me and on Wednesday, my doctor's office called to say they wanted to change my blood pressure medicine and they want to me come into the office next week.

I guess CVS said "Hey, she didn't use her $4 ECB...let's send her another one!"🤣 However, when I clicked on the second link, it said something like "you have used previous link.."

Last week,  CVS was kind enough to send me a FREE $5 off coupon and this week, I get a FREE $4 ECB and I am absolutely grateful for both!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts