They've deleted my account!

 


As most of you know, the coupons.com app deactivated my account a couple of weeks ago saying that I had suspicious activities that violated their terms.  The reason that I asked that they delete my account because I did not want them to continue to profit from including my name as a customer. Remember a couple of years ago (or was it last year?) Ibotta was bragging about having a million or a billion (I cannot which) redemptions and yo best believe when Ibotta goes to the Venture Capital bank to ask for more money, they hock that they have 40 million users on their rolls so their investment bankers will continue to give them a line of credit and the Ibotta...and coupons.com app CEOs will continue pay big bucks.

Again, I am ever so grateful that coupons.com paid me all of my before deciding to deactivate my account and that I had the good sense not to continue redeeming offer when I saw the error message pop up.

Unfortunately, coupons.com is being messy by not being transparent. 

They could simply have an error message that says "account deactivated due to violation X,Y, Z".  Lots of angry folks are mad about their account being deactivated and lots of have filed complaints with the Better Business Bureau and their state's Attorney General office.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts