There's no honor amongst Thieves


 

charli_aka on IG, confirmed on Instagram that Starbucks is now charging EXTRA when you request for a drink WITHOUT ice or light ice.

savvysavershawnie on IG, showed us a video of a Starbucks employee explaining how they will charge $1.10 per drink for no ice/light ice drinks.

I love a good Starbucks drink, as much as, the next person but their drinks are too expensive and I only drink Starbucks as a treat not on a regular, everyday basis. 

I remember that during the summertime, me and a coworker would walk over to Starbucks and get a Refresher drink and the cup is filled to the brim with ice so we was only getting like 5 ounces of the Refresher and rest was just ice so I definitely understand why people order the drink with no ice and light ice so that they can get the biggest bang for the buck and that's why Starbucks is now charging people for wanting to wanting to save money.

You can always go to Dunkin Donuts as they do sell their own Dunkin Refresher drinks!

6 comments:

  1. greedy company. I always ask for light/no ice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unbelievable! Those Refresher drinks are already $5.00 (for the 16 oz)...that's just what people want to do, spend >$6.00 on a cold drink. Just do what I do...sign up for the Panera Sip Club...free beverages for 60 or 90 days (but don't forget to cancel!)...and their three varieties of lemonade are wonderful (mango is my fav!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trish, thank you so much for the reminder about Panera Sip Club!

      Delete
  3. Don't you all get $2 Starbucks coupons on J4U? I have them on half of my accounts weekly for a year regardless of if I go (which I only do once every few months)...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I got my Matcha Latte at the Starbucks inside Vons.The lines at the Starbucks stores and inside of Target stores are kinda ridiculous so I got to Vons or Ralphs for Starbucks drinks but of course, I only go every once in awhile!

      Delete

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts