Target: Philadelphia Cream Cheese Deal

 


A reader, Denise, says the following:

Target sells Kraft Philadelphia cream cheese for $3.19. There is a 20 per cent off on Target Circle making it $2.55. There is a rebate on Swagbucks for the cream cheese. Buy one and get $1 back, buy 2 and get $2.50 back.

$2.55 x 2 = $5.10 - $2.50/2 SB = $2.60 or $1.30 each

San Diegans, only the National City store has the cream cheese for $3.19.

Thanks, Denise!

4 comments:

  1. When I bought the cream cheese I scanned Ibotta receipt the 50 cent any brand wild Alaska Sockeye salmon came off. I do not know why that happened!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denise, I bought the Mucinex cough/decongestant for my son and the $0.50 Alaska Sockeye came off on my receipt!🤣 Thanks for letting us know about the cream cheese deal at Target!

      Delete
  2. Ms. B- Denise posted about the cream cheese not me

    ReplyDelete

Starbucks is closing 250 locations

Starbucks is closing approximately 250 locations in the coming days as the coffee chain continues to prune its store count during its turnar...