Target or Ralphs: FREE+MM Coffee Mate Plant Based Creamer (YMMV)


 Update: The Ibotta offer is now only showing on the app on My List under Target. (thanks, Growly). Also, Bing, didn't give me credit for the Vanilla flavor.

Target sells the Coffee Mate Plant Based Creamer 28 oz for $4.59 and Ralphs sells the same creamer for $4.29 and which ever store you go to, you'll be able to grab the creamer for FREE+$1.91MM (Target) or FREE+ $2.21MM (Ralphs) after rebates!!!

$1.50 Ibotta
(4) $1.25 amigos

4 comments:

  1. YMMV, as I don't have the Ibotta offer yet. Also, it's in the Beverages section (not the Dairy section) on Alexa and Bing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Growly, I am now only seeing the offer on My List under Target.

      Delete
    2. That's weird. I don't have the offer on Target either.

      Delete
    3. I just ran to Target to get the creamer. It is weird that you didn't get the Ibotta offer.

      Delete

I found the FREE Cinnamon Roll at Ralphs

  I found the  FREE Private Selection Cinnamon Roll   inside the donut display case in the Bakery Department.  If you are in San Diego, I wa...

Popular Posts