Some Accounts missing the Zip Code AdvantagešŸ˜©

 


Early this morning, Growly had left a comment that the coupons had not shown up for him.  I saw his comment first thing, this morning, and I go to the Safeway app (zip cod 95825) 1 see the four coupons and I clip them.

Keep in mind that I grew up and spent most of my adult lift in Sacramento, California and my family is still there and when I go to Sacramento, I am using the Safeway app while I am in Sacramento. Another reader, Trish, uses the Safeway app while she's in Northern California.

My Albertsons account, only one coupon showed up and that's the $1 O Organics but nada for my other Vons account.

Check your account to see if you go the zip code advantage.

Thanks, Growly, for the heads!

11 comments:

  1. Tried the other zip and did not work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried earlier this morning . I saw 2 zip advantages but I noticed the expiration was the 18th.

      Delete
  2. I did not get the zip Q's either. (Bay area or Sacramento zips). I did get them with the las vegas zip, however I don't think they will work for me in SoCal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My theory: Because of the special digital coupons this week (Ritz, ramen, etc), the zip advantage might be taking a one week break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms B...didn't you have problems just last week where the bakery & produce Q's didn't work for you? Meant to let you know that they worked fine for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trish, yes, last weekend, the coupons didn't work for me but since no one else said they had a problem, I figured it was some sort of glitch.

      Delete
  5. And no q's on any of my various Lake Tahoe zips...although there was a carry over from last week for $1.00 off a $7.00 bakery purchase...no thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trish do you have the Safeway app? Funny that you mentioned the $1 off $7 Bakery, I haven't had the bakery offer but they give me the $1 off $10 Produce. šŸ¤£

      Delete
    2. Hi Ms B....I do have the Safeway app but only use it when I'm in Northern Calif. What I do here in Southern Calif is first I log onto albertsons.com...check out any deals...and then change the zip code to Lake Tahoe which automatically takes me to Safeway.com and load the $1.00 Q's. I do this on my desktop...then I go back to Albertsons.com by changing the zip and make sure they work by putting produce, frozen etc in my pickup cart. Sounds like a lot of work but it goes quickly.

      Delete

A few Vons/Albertsons Deals

  A reader, NJ, says the following: Vons/Albertsons - Finish RInse Aid (part of buy 4 items)- $3.99- J4U Mfg IP $2 Q= $1.99. Ibotta $2 so ...

Popular Posts