Quick & Easy Olive Garden Chicken Pasta Crockpot Meal

 


A lady on Instagram showed us this quick & easy crockpot meal and she gave us her directions down below but I forgot to get her username because she was recommended person to watch on my Instagram timeline:

Ingredients:
1.5-2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
16oz. of the Olive Garden Italian dressing 
1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese (jarred is fine also) 
Salt and black pepper
block of cream cheese
16 ounces your pasta of choice

Instructions:
Add the chicken breasts to the bottom of your slow cooker.
Pour over the Olive Garden Italian dressing, sprinkle over salt and pepper. Place the cream cheese on top. Add in some Parmesan cheese.
Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 or so hours.
When the chicken is ready start boiling your pasta according to box directions. 
Shred the chicken with 2 forks mixing everything together. Toss the drained pasta in with the chicken and sauce and sprinkle with a little extra parmesan cheese if desired.
Mix, Serve, & ENJOY!

Servings: 6-8

I made this crockpot meal and it was super easy and delicious. I would suggest that you add like a teaspoon of minced garlic to the pot, as well as, a 12oz bag frozen broccoli (I used a bag of the Green Giant broccoli that we got last week at Vons) about 8 minutes before the pot turns off.

4 comments:

  1. Do you think this would work in the instant pot? I have so little patience for the crock pot. It sounds so good, especially with the broccoli. Thanks, Mrs. B for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Theresa, you can convert crockpot meals to Instant pot meals but you'd need to add the cream cheese at the very end according to this article - https://www.tasteofhome.com/article/how-to-convert-slow-cooker-recipes-for-instant-pot/

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the link! I think I will drag out my crock pot. Adding the cream cheese at the end just would not give the same flavor. I might just slap a little white wine in there too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, I had to drag out my crockpot that I haven't used in ages, to try the recipe.🤣 We both love Olive Garden but I swear we get price shock every single time we get our bill. Add the white wine and let us know how you like recipe!

      Delete

A few Vons/Albertsons Deals

  A reader, NJ, says the following: Vons/Albertsons - Finish RInse Aid (part of buy 4 items)- $3.99- J4U Mfg IP $2 Q= $1.99. Ibotta $2 so ...

Popular Posts