Plotting and Planning

 


It was definitely hot, yesterday...and I'm not ready for the heat.  Thankfully, I've completed Ibotta's Weekend Warrior and it was pretty easy because of the glitches and freebies.  I didn't even bother with the Violife offers because the products wasn't attainable at one store.  I didn't feel incentivize enough nor compelled to go to multiple stores.

It's' kinda like the Pasta/Rice-a-Roni deals, although, my family do eat Rice-a-Roni, we typically eat it during the colder months and the $0.99 price did not move me at first glance until a reader, NJ, mentioned that the we could get them for $0.36 per box but of course, it's even better when they pay you to take it out of the store!

My stockpile does give me a sense of peace that when inflation goes sky-high again that we have a buffer to help hold us over without us having to spend our discretionary funds on necessities. I just watched video,  yesterday, where the guy was saying that people are so upside down on their car loans that people are literally voluntarily returning their cars back to the dealer.

Even if you are totally uninterested in Pasta/Rice-a-Roni deals  go online and look at the Vons/Albertson ad because are lots of good deals.

There will be a Smart Source coupon insert in the newspapers or depending upon where you live, it may be delivered to your mailbox or out in your drive way or lawn.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging.

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you could give them a paper coupon after using the digital coupon on a sperate transaction on the Rice a Roni? I thought a did this before a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts