Plotting and Planning

 


Happy 1st Day of April and our taxes are done and we don't owe that much money!!!!!!  I was trying out a new recipe (I'll post it later today) and I purchased two Philadelphia cream cheese blocks at Walmart and submitted my receipt to Swagbucks for the $2.50 in points and their software completely missed the cream cheese and I had to submit a trouble ticket. Always track the outcome of your receipt submissions.

As it is the first day of the month, please ensure that you are you requesting your funds from the rebate apps. Normally, I would have requested my funds from CO51 on the last day of the month, however, I created a boo-boo yesterday and I am so thankful that it worked out. On Friday, I bought the grass-fed ground beef (I only use the grass-fed ground beef for my mini-meatloafs) and when I went to submit my receipt to CO51 for the Spend $10 on Fresh Ground Beef get back $2 offer BUT I'd forgotten to active the offer. I backed out of the app and activated the offer and THEN I waited a couple of hours and submitted my receipt. I woke up, this morning, and they'd had approved my receipt overnight.!!!

When I make the mini-meatloafs, regardless if there is an offer or not, we are going to use the grass-fed ground beef and yes, I would have been disappointed if they had not paid out but it wouldn't be the end of the world.

It's weird how somethings work out because earlier, in the week, as I was walking into Walmart, a guy out of nowhere asked me for $2, I reached into my purse and I gave him $5 and I told him "I hope it helps you" and I kept on walking.

When I give money, all I can do is pray that God guides them to do the right thing with the money. I never worry about them buying alcohol or drugs because God it on my heart to give them the money without any strings attached. Every time that I give money freely, God always bless me tenfold.

On Wednesday, my son came down with a bad case of the flu and of course, I ran out bought him a bunch over the counter meds and whatnots for his symptoms because when he had the COVID a few months ago, he had used up the meds and whatnots previously.  Our kids keeps us on your toes (even our adult kids) worrying about this and that.

If you shop at Vons or Albertsons, this weekend, make sure to submit your receipt to Fetch Rewards for the 500 points.

I believe the Finish Quantum 15ct offers are still available with the amigos and Ibotta and regardless if you have a dishwasher or not, it is a $6.65 MM so pick it up (if they offers are still available).

It is officially spring so you should be doing some spring cleaning because you deserve a clean home.

There will be a Smart Source and Save coupon inserts in the newspapers or depending upon where you live, it may be delivered to your mailbox or out in your drive way or lawn.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few Vons/Albertsons Deals

  A reader, NJ, says the following: Vons/Albertsons - Finish RInse Aid (part of buy 4 items)- $3.99- J4U Mfg IP $2 Q= $1.99. Ibotta $2 so ...

Popular Posts