I tried the Starbucks Matcha Tea Latte and it was pretty good!

 



I have been hearing about the great health benefits of Matcha Tea and I decided to give it a try at Starbucks!


I'd watched a few YouTube videos and I decided to try the Matcha recipe shown above and let me say that I wasn't too impressed with the first drink I had because at the first store because the first barista had the drink tasking like one of those grass drinks!

The next day, I tried the drink again but at a different store and the barista was solid because the Matcha Tea Latte tasted amazingly good and it really reminded me along the lines of a kombucha with a touch of dairy.

The Matcha Tea Latte at Starbucks is expensive, therefore, I purchased the powered matcha tea at Walmart and I'll be making it at home!

2 comments:

  1. I've always loved the Green Tea Frappuccino (now called the Iced Matcha) from Starbucks.

    ReplyDelete

Vons/Albertsons: FREE Starbucks Cold Brew 11-oz. can

  Go to your Vons/Albertsons account and activate the FREE Starbucks Cold Brew 11-oz. can offer! Thanks, LS!

Popular Posts