Get in on the Deodorant Deals

 


I typically don't buy deodorant because every year, in spring, the deodorant manufacturers come out with freebie deodorant deals and I take advantage of each and every deal until I have enough deodorant for me and my family for 12 months plus one.

For me, I "buy" 6 deodorants perf year plus one and I do this for my family.

It's hot in California so I stockpile deodorant because deodorant can be expensive and keep in mind that for the most part, there aren't any great deodorant deals in July and August, during the dog days of summer.

Last week, when I posted the FREE+MM Dove Women's Advanced Care Dry Spray Deodorant at Walmart deal, I know some of you thought to yourself "I won't have to worry about deodorant until October!" but for me, I go out a year and then I don't have to do another deodorant deals unless it's a money maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts