{Quick Update} Did Amigo #1 Block Me?🤣

 



Update: A reader, Growly, says the following:

According to my research...
"Error 4498 means you have been deactivated due to violation of terms of agreement."

Starting this past Monday, when I went into the Qs.com app, I got a message in red saying; "Oops! We're having trouble right now. Please try gain later (4498)." and since I haven't seen any complaints or comments about the app, I assume that the issue is specific to my account.

I am so grateful that they paid me in full before blocking me!🤣

I am also grateful that I signed up for the Bing app with encouragement from the readers of this blog so at least I still have the three amigos.

I made plenty of money from Amigo #1 so no harm, no foul. I will probably delete my account by Friday.

13 comments:

  1. According to my research...

    "Error 4498 means you have been deactivated due to violation of terms of agreement."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of complaints about doing nothing wrong before being deactivated.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much, Growly, for the Error 4498 info. I requested that my account be deactivated.

      Delete
    3. I am beyond happy that they paid me before they deactivated my account...I have no complaints.

      Delete
  2. Ms. B- sad :( I rather get banned from Alexa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NJ, I didn't have any problems over the weekend, I clipped the new offers on Sunday, without a problem. However, on Monday is when I started getting the error and I rebooted my phone and no dice, I couldn't shake the error code.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry for you. I still dont have Bing rebate access (sigh!)
    Q.com worked for me yesteday (airwick rebate). I wouldn't like to be down to just 2 A's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NJ with the layoffs and and store closures and the problems in banking, all companies are belt tightening.

      Delete
  5. Just got banned from coupons with the same code. I'm going to complain about it. I did absolutely nothing wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Growly, I am so sorry to hear that they've placed the code 4498 on your account.

      Delete
  6. My coupons account online is still working, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My account also still works, I can redeem offer but I don't know if I would get paid. The thing that I've noticed is that I'm no longer getting offers & I not remove my PayPal info.

      Delete

I found the FREE Cinnamon Roll at Ralphs

  I found the  FREE Private Selection Cinnamon Roll   inside the donut display case in the Bakery Department.  If you are in San Diego, I wa...

Popular Posts