Comparison Shop

 


With inflation being so high, we’ve got to do some online comparison of the weekly grocery ads.  I look at the Kroger ad (zip 45140), I logged into my Kroger account using the my same username/password as my Ralphs account (you’ll need to create a Kroger account) and I added the digital coupons to my Ralphs account.  If you’ve already clipped the Ralphs offer go back into the app or dotcom UNCLIP the duplicate Ralphs coupon. 

Some of the same items shown below are already the lower price at Food 4 Less.

The Comparison Shop is only a snapshot of the Weekly Digital Deals and not analysis of the entire ad. You still need to go through the ad for the best deals for you, your family and loved ones.

$1.99 Kroger Eggs 18 ct $1.99 @ Kroger vs $3.49 Ralphs (thanks, Jean!) (YMMV)
Go to https://www.kroger.com - use zip 750285

 

Simple Truth Natural Ground Turkey 16 oz $2.99 @ Ralphs vs $3.99 @ Kroger
Go to https://www.ralphs.com - use zip 92103
Kroger Milk Half Gallon $1.29 @ Kroger vs $1.79 @ Ralphs


Kroger Milk Half Gallon $0.99 (excludes Chocolate) @ Kroger vs $1.79 @ Ralphs
Go to https://www.kroger.com - use zip 77571


 
Tyson Chicken or Any'tizers 20-28.05 oz $7.99 @ Kroger vs $8.99 @ Ralphs


========================================== 

 For produce...Your Mileage May Vary (YMMV) meaning that the produce price shown below may or may not work at your store.
 
Blueberries 6oz $0.96 @ Frys **** Not Shown in the Ralphs ad 
✅ 700 Fetch Rewards points (exp. 4/21/23) (thanks, Denise!)
Go to https://www.frysfood.com - use zip 85251 
Red or Black Seedless Grapes $0.98/lb @ Frys **** Not shown in the Ralphs ad
Go to https://www.frysfood.com - use zip 85251 


18 oz. Blueberries $2.99 each 
**** Not shown in the Ralphs ad
Go to https://www.marianos.com - use zip 60601  
Asparagus $1.79/lb @ Fred Meyer ****Not shown in the Ralphs ad
Go to https://www.fredmeyer.com - use zip 97015
Bulk Sweet Corn $0.19 each @ Mariano's ****Not shown in the Ralphs ad
Go to https://www.marianos.com - use zip 60601  
 
Private Selection 3 lb. Private Selection Heirloom or Cara Cara Navel Oranges $1.99 each @ Mariano's ****Not shown in the Ralphs ad
Go to https://www.marianos.com - use zip 60601  

17 comments:

  1. a few new RCB offers this morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found 18ct Kroger large eggs for $1.99 (Kroger zip 75028).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not know if the egg coupon will work because I do not think they are the cage free eggs. The ones in Calif. are cage free. Please let us know if this works are not in Calif. Thanks.

      Delete
    2. This morning, I had added YMMV to the eggs bc our egg offer is for the cage free which is specific to California and the Kroger offer doesn't stipulate the cage free.

      Delete
    3. My store just store coupons it out for free. Just ask.

      Delete
    4. John, you can always ask but also know your audience. Some stores are just plain haters. Currently, all of my stores have great cashiers and they push through almost everything.😃

      Delete
    5. I shop in La Jolla and know all of the employees there so there are never issues. Being nice is always key! :)

      Delete
    6. Living in North Park, the La Jolla store is too far for me especially since the Hillcrest store is a couple miles away, as well as, the Mission Valley store, the Montezuma store and the Point Loma store. Heck, I'd have to also pass the Pacific Beach store off the I-5 also before getting to the La Jolla store. Just my opinion, San Diego has some of the best cashiers even the Target stores where a lot folks have issues with using coupons at Target. I can only speck for my area...it didn't always used to be that way but a lot of the mean old ladies must have retired.

      Delete
  3. The Fetch offer that you mentioned about the blueberries will be great with the Ralphs blueberries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Denise! I love adding blueberries to my oatmeal and my smoothies.

      Delete
  4. Corn, milk (.99) worked for me,
    Asparagus and eggs (I tried both the kroger and simple truth.) did not work. I load to cart online to check, plus scan in store to verify. Awhile back the cage free did work with the clipped Q..unfortunately not this time.
    Trader Joe eggs are now up to $3.29 -1 dozen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NJ, yes, the Trader Joe eggs did go up to $3.29. The cage free eggs used to work for me, too. I've had some of the same issues with the produce as you do...half the time it works, the other half it does not.

      Delete
    2. NJ when you load the item to cart online to check, do you check on the Kroger site or the Ralphs site? Thanks.

      Delete
    3. I clip the coupons and load the item(s) to my cart and then online go to my local store (ralphs) and check the shopping cart and see if the coupon (s) are applied on the checkout page.
      I also scan the items when instore, just to make sure that the coupons from other zip areas are applied.

      Delete
  5. I am wondering if the City Market eggs would work. I looked up to see which Kroger stores are in California. City Market is showing in California. Thanks N.J. for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete

A few Vons/Albertsons Deals

  A reader, NJ, says the following: Vons/Albertsons - Finish RInse Aid (part of buy 4 items)- $3.99- J4U Mfg IP $2 Q= $1.99. Ibotta $2 so ...

Popular Posts