Brand Club has a Halls Cough Drops Survey

 




Recently, my son was sick with a cold or flu for a good 10 days and he had gone through all the cold medicines that I'd given him for his small stockpile.  The good thing about having Target and/or Walmart gift cards is that when little emergencies crop up like an illness in the family is that you can run to Target or Walmart and do a quick re-stock up without touching our discretionary funds.

I bought him the Mucinex double pack for daytime and nighttime congestion and cough, as well as, the Hall cough drops. I got back $1.35 for Hall from Brand Club and I got back $10 between the Ibotta and the 4 amigos for  the Mucinex plus $0.65 from Brand Club.


I bought matcha at Walmart, it was in two different forms but by the company and I received several survey offers and because they are different forms of the same product, I was able to qualify for two surveys.

I think it was last week when the 4 amigos came through with the Cantu offers, a survey offer showed up and I was able to collect another $1.50 for the Cantu.



If you have not signed up for BrandClub you my referral link and you'll get $20 once you link your Amazon, Target or Walmart account. 


4 comments:

  1. I had asked Brandclub about the $1.50 transaction fee for cashing out. They said they now charge $1.50 for cashing out with Paypal and Venmo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nooooooooo!!!!!!! They can't make a profit off of PayPal & Venmo, otherwise, Ibotta, Swagbucks, C051 and Macy's, Target and other companies would be charging us a fee to use PayPal/Venmo. At the end of the month, I will be closing my Brand Club account.

      Delete
    2. I was shocked when I saw the $1.50 fee. I never got any notice that they were going to do this. They should have given us some written statement about it. We could have pulled our money out then.

      Delete
    3. Another rebate company bites the dust.

      Delete

Ralphs/Kroger: Rockstar is BOGO free at Ralphs

  A reader, Denise, has let us know that the Rockstar is BOGO free at Ralphs which will make the drinks FREE + $2.31 Money Maker after the  ...

Popular Posts