Walmart: FREE+MM Revlon Illuminance SkinCaring Liquid Foundation!!!

 


Walmart sells the Revlon Illuminance SkinCaring Liquid Foundation for $13.48 and after $7 Ibotta and (4) $4 amigos, you'll be able to grab the eyeliner for FREE + $9.52 MM!!!



5 comments:

  1. Could not get this to work for me. When I scanned the item, ibotta approved it but all three amigos said it was not applicable to any offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg, it's a new Revlon product but you can scan any Revlon foundation. Use this bar code - https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=468243919

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you personally done this deal & gotten it to work? Wont the amigos be mad that the upc/item number on the receipt will be different from the item scanned? Just hesitant to do the deal in case I run into issues

      Delete
    2. Greg, if you don't feel comfortable doing a deal just walk away. There's way too many other deals out there to do.

      Delete
    3. Oh, I forgot to say that I've used my Revlon face amigos on a clearance find, a little more than a week ago.

      Delete

Dr. Squatch Class Action Lawsuit Settlement

   Dr. Squatch Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Lawsuit Claim Form You may claim up to five (5) Products without Proof of Purchase. You can c...