Some of my unlock surveys & rewards

 


These are some of my unlocked surveys and rewards from last week and I have reached and exceeded the $10 threshold for withdrawal.  The children's Claritin was already an $8 MM so unlocking the $1.60 survey makes it a $9.60 MM.  The Dr. Pepper 20 oz was already a $0.92 MM each for the diet and regular and Brand Club paid me $0.06 for each receipt which helps cover the cost of the CRV and tax! It's the same story with the Colgate, I got back a $0.25 reward for the purchase of Colgate but it was an $8 MM but the $0.25 helps pay for the tax.


The Digestive Advantage and the Zarbees were both nice Money Makers and the surveys was a nice bonus on top!  My son's birthday was March 6th and I had ordered him an Apple Airtag from Amazon and because I'd ordered Airtags for my brothers and Mr. Man for Christmas, I'd automatically qualified for the $4.75 Purchase Reward!

As our old friend, Nick, used to say "We leave no money on the table!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: FREE Starbucks Cold Brew 11-oz. can

  Go to your Vons/Albertsons account and activate the FREE Starbucks Cold Brew 11-oz. can offer! Thanks, LS!

Popular Posts