Ralphs/Kroger: Irish Spring Bar Soap 8ct in Aloe Mist

 


My son had asked me to be on the look out for a deal on Irish Spring bar soap and Ralphs has the Irish Spring bar soap 3 ct on sale for $1.99 as part of the Weekly Digital Deals promotion.

I was about to grab the 3 count bar soap when my eyes Irish Spring Bar Soap 8ct in Aloe Mist scent on closeout for $5.01 and it's part of the Mega Sale. If they would have had four on the shelf, I would have bought four for $4.01 price but they didn't so I bought the two.

Be on the look out Irish Spring Bar Soap 8ct in Aloe Mist scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ralphs/Kroger: $7 off $35 Purchase Coupon (YMMV)

  Check your Ralphs or Kroger affiliate account for $7 off $35 Purchase coupon and activate it, the expiration date is October 13th.  I wond...

Popular Posts