Plotting and Planning

 


Wow, the third-party contractor who has been paying us for the 3 amigos has been very busy over the last 24 hours because I have received almost all of my payments except for Thursday and Friday and that is saying a lot.

This has been one heck of a week for me because on Sunday evening, a little after 8 pm, I had thrown a soda can into the trash and at the same time, I heard little feet running across my stove and caught a glimpse of what I thought was a "rat" running across the stove, I screamed so loudly that Mr. Man thought I had hurt myself in the kitchen and he came running.  I am in straight hysterics about seeing a rat in my kitchen. How did a rat get into our home? Mr. Man is from New York City, New York so it's no big deal to him. He's like we (which is really me) will call maintenance for pest control to come out (we live in a condo on the third floor). Long story short, they caught the teeny tiny mouse within 24 hours and they found the small hole and they fixed it.

On Tuesday evening, when we had all that rain, our kitchen sink was acting up like it was taking a long time for the water to go down the drain. I go into the kitchen on Wednesday morning and there was a LOT of water in the sink. Another call to maintenance and the plumbing guy was here for about four hours doing whatever it is that they do...but they finally got the sink drains fixed.

I had to do two mini-deep cleaning of my kitchen because of the rat situation and the worker.  The sink, there was all kinda stuff that came from sink drain, it was pretty disgusting.

Even with the drama at our house and the rains, I was still able to get out and do my couponing! I also withdrew my Ibotta money because with the whole banking situation, I'd rather have my money then wait until the end of the month.

Also, we always have a little emergency money at home just in case something catastrophic happens, we can access cash quickly.

The bank closures is the exact reason why you should have a zero balance on your credit card, if their is a run on money at your bank, and your bank is seized, you can, if yo have to, live off your credit cards until things settle.

This afternoon, we have an appointment to get our taxes done.

Alexa had an inquiry about the Schick Hydro Silk Sugar Wax and I used this bar code.

On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, we are supposed to begetting another atmospheric rain storm so get whatever it is that you need, this weekend, so you don't have to be out in the rain.

There will be a Smart Source and Unilever coupon inserts in the newspapers or depending upon where you live, it may be delivered to your mailbox or out in your drive way or lawn.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging.


2 comments:

  1. OMG Ms. B- I live close to 405 freeway so we have had rats and when my dog was alive she wouldn't chase them. A neighbor 2 blocks away had over 50 rats she would walk into her bedroom and there were 3 rats sitting on her windowsill. Took a long time for the exterminator to get rid of them all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I responded to you earlier, this morning and it looks like my response disappeared. I was shook.

    ReplyDelete

Ralphs/Kroger: $7 off $35 Purchase Coupon (YMMV)

  Check your Ralphs or Kroger affiliate account for $7 off $35 Purchase coupon and activate it, the expiration date is October 13th.  I wond...

Popular Posts