One offer per receipt with Bing

 




I recommend that you only have one offer per receipt, if you plan to submit your receipt to Bing because sometimes, the Bing software does not pick up multiple offers on a receipt and you have to send an email to Bing Customer Support to explain problem.  Yes, it's going to take more of your time to do separate transactions but you can the item first to see if the item that you are buying is a participating item.

Yesterday, I had two offers on a Walgreens receipt and the software did not pick up the second offer.


1. I click on the offer, for example, the $1.50 Snuggle/All detergent offer and it will pop up into another screen with more detail.


2. Click on "Scan to verify" to confirm that the item is a participating product for the offer and then scan the receipt.

Unfortunately, the software will not let you verify multiple items on the receipt because once you scan your receipt, the software sometimes remember and sometimes it does not remember that there are other offers on your receipt.


Also, with Bing, you can only scan your receipt once even if their software missed an offer on the receipt.

Before March, I swear, I'd never heard of Bing but my son over the weekend say me using Bing and he was like "Mom, when did you start using Bing?"  For me, I'd rather do separate transactions for offers, if I know that I am going to be using Bing. I usually go through self checkout and I have done separate transactions at self checkout without a problem.

If you are the nervous type just ask the attendant if it's okay to do three separate transaction or however many you need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts