Is FlavorWiki moving in a new direction?

 


This morning, I received an email from FlavorWiki they "have another unique opportunity for you to influence the food industry."  In oother words they are offering me another opportunity to work for FREE while all their corporate officers are getting paid.  This is their second time that they've offered for me to participate in a survey without compensation. We have bills to pay over here, we cannot afford to work for FREE.


I don't do surveys for FREE.  The CEO of FlavorWiki is getting paid for his opinion and I want to be paid for my opinion, therefore, I am not interested in participating in the pasta survey without getting paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts