Check the store's clearance bins or aisle

 


On Sunday, I needed to redeem two rebates to complete my Ibotta bonus and I went to Vons and looked around their area and I found two L'Oreal Men's hair color for the $6/2 Ibotta offerand there was also a $0.10 any Brand Hair Color.  There is actually a (3) $6/2 amigos offer as well.  I paid $11.50 for both boxes and I got $27.10 (including bonus) for the purchase.

Yesterday, I was at Walmart and I always go through their clearance areas and I stumbled upon a clearance $2 Revlon foundation! I submitted for (4) $4 amigos.

Always, always, always check the clearance section and use the app scanners to see if the item qualifies for an offer. I usually use the Ibotta app and one of the amigo app to check.


2 comments:

  1. FYI: The Persil and the Air Wick promos are still all pending on three of the amigos (Bing has paid me).

    Any of you experiencing the same thing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am still waiting. It seems that their money is trickling since the recent bank closures.

      Delete

A few Vons/Albertsons Deals

  A reader, NJ, says the following: Vons/Albertsons - Finish RInse Aid (part of buy 4 items)- $3.99- J4U Mfg IP $2 Q= $1.99. Ibotta $2 so ...

Popular Posts