Mailbox Goodie!!!


 

I received a $5 physical gift card from P&G.  Almost three weeks ago, I did the $1.49 Bounty paper towel deal at Walgreens and it included me submitting my receipt for the Spend $15 get $5 gift card from P&G Rebate!  I've already spent my gift card by turning it into an Amazon gift card.  You can also use it to pay on your Verizon bill or in San Diego, you can use it to make a payment on your San Diego Gas & Electric.

My out of pocket was $23 but...I used my PayPal debit card to cover the $23 and no monies ever left our credit union.

2 comments:

  1. I got my card yesterday.
    I did the offer again Sunday at Walgreens and instead of a $5 off $25 PG coupon $5 was added to my WCB plus the $4RR did not print so they added $5 WCB plus 2x$3 ibotta and $5 PG= .38 including tax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheryl, Congratulations! You got an amazing deal on the Bounty being that it was only $0.38!!!

      Delete

A few Vons/Albertsons Deals

  A reader, NJ, says the following: Vons/Albertsons - Finish RInse Aid (part of buy 4 items)- $3.99- J4U Mfg IP $2 Q= $1.99. Ibotta $2 so ...

Popular Posts