I found another nice Vons receipt!

 


Yesterday, I went to Vons to pick up a few items before the rains hit and as I got to self checkout, I could clearly see that someone had left a long receipt waiting for me to pick up.

When I got back home, I looked at the abandoned receipt and I could tell that it was a single person who doesn't use the store's loyalty program because they bought nothing on sale, everything on the receipt was full price.  They bought eggs for $8.69 but we all know that Vons had eggs on sale for $3.97.

It's none of my business how people choose to spend their money but I am thankful that they left their receipt and I could submit it to Fetch Rewards and earn some points!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's hard to believe that someone would spend $121 and then just leave the receipt. Whenever a cashier asks "Do you want the receipt", I always say "Of course!"🤣

      Delete

Walmart: Snapdragon Instant Noodles Only $0.42 or $0.48 ea

  Walmart sells the Snapdragon Instant Noodles for $2.42 or $2.48 and there is a $2 Snapdragon Instant Noodles Ibotta offer (L2) which makes...

Popular Posts