What do you do with your rebate money?



 I was excitedly telling my son about the clearance Air Wick at Vons and how it was a $4.25 Money Maker. My son is the only one in my family who listens intently as I talk about couponing deals. My son is frugal, too so he asked "Mom, what do you do with your rebate money?"

I roll the rebate money into other things (consumables) that we need like fresh meat, eggs, trash bags, toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap, etc.

For example, at the beginning of the last week, we had dropped down to about 3 month stockpile on paper towels and I used my PayPal debit card for the Bounty paper towels and the Oral-B toothbrush deals. Doing both deals together made the paper towels free because the toothbrushes was a $6 Money Maker (I didn't have the $2 toothbrush digital coupon).

I also did the Air Wick Essentials Mist kit and it was another big Money Maker that helps cover taxes.

I mostly use the rebate money to get the things that we want or need on a day-to-day basis because we always pay ourselves first by having money go into savings every two weeks.

5 comments:

  1. have you received rebate for the Bounty?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The P&G rebate said it's take a week for them to review my receipt.

      Delete
  2. On Jan. 15th I received money from coupons.com and Amazon Alexa almost instantly but Shopmium has been processing since Jan. 15th

    ReplyDelete

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts