Vons/Albertsons: Holiday Airwick is on 75% off Clearance


 

I went over to Vons to pick up a few things for the long, wet, windy, MLK holiday weekend and I saw that they had the Airwiek Essentials mist refills on 75% off or $2 each. I picked up, one of each kind, the Brown Sugar & Vanilla and Pumpkin Spice scents.  If they had them on 90% off or $0.79 each, I would have grabbed all ten of them.

Anyways, I was able submit my receipt to coupons.com app and Shopmium for $1.75 each. I'll put these two aside until next fall!

6 comments:

  1. Went to CVS and got the Chex Mix Bars for $1.99 and submitted it to Ibotta and got back $1 back a box. Making 99 cent a box. Saw they had the Colgate Renewal on Clearance for $2.46. Bought one and submitted it to Coupons.com for $3. Got paid for it. They had a nice amount of toothpaste in stock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Went to Ralphs and got the Nature's Own Perfectly Crafted Sourdough for $3. Got back 75 cents on Ibotta and waiting for the 75 cents on Ralphs Cashback. Final cost $1.50. Foods Co. has a digital coupon for tomatillos for 39 cents a pound.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to look up what a Food Co. is as we don't have them down here...and it's a Kroger subsidiary. Thanks for the information!

      Delete
    2. I asked what stores does Kroger own and there are about 25 of them!

      Delete
    3. I saw that Wikipedia says Kroger uses the Foods Co. in areas that they cannot use the Food 4 Less name. I see that they have Foods Co in Sacramento but they are deep in the hood and that's why I never saw the stores on any of my trips to Sacramento but based on the pictures of the store, they look like Food 4 Less!🤣

      Delete

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts