There was a little Brand Club glitch

 




Last week, I found several CORE water surveys on my Brand Club account  Also, the price of the CORE Keto Birthday Cake bar is listed incorrectly at $2.69 but that doesn't even matter because once I saw that they had the CORE Keto and the CORE water Survey stacked together is when I realized that their system glitched thinking that the water and the bar are the same product and I earned $3.50 for the CORE products. 

The thing is that a qualifying purchase is one per transaction and for me to unlock two surveys means that I made two separate purchases. For example, if I would have purchased two Keto Birthday Cake bars in a single transaction, I will only get credit for one survey, regardless, if I had two surveys completed.

When you see a new to you survey pop up...take the survey! 

The Keto Birthday Cake bars is now a $2.32 Money Maker for me!!!  Brand Club helps turns some purchases from non-Money Makers to Money Makers!


If you have not signed up for BrandClub you can use my referral link and you'll get $5 once you link your Amazon, Target or Walmart account. 

The minimal threshold to withdraw your funds is $10.😀

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts