Target: FREE+MM Silk Nextmilk!!!

 


A reader, Denise, says the following:

Target has Silk Nextmilk for $3.74 after 25% off Target Circle. Get $1.35 back from Ibotta. Coupons.com, etc. has a $1.50 back rebate. 

Growly left a comment that there is also a $1.50 Target coupon. 

 For me, when I use a Target Circle dollar off coupon, the 3 amigos will deny my receipt but if I only use a Target Circle percentage off, my receipt is processed. I really only have this problem with Target. If you don't have the problem continue using the digital coupon per usual.

Thanks, Denise & Growly!

2 comments:

  1. So far, coupons and Alexa have credited me already. Shopmium is still pending on this and the peanut butter offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us know. I am glad it worked for you!

    ReplyDelete

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts