Plotting and Planning


 

YAY for the long holiday weekend!!!!!  How do folks afford to go out to breakfast at restaurants every weekend with the increased prices of coffee, creamer, eggs, bacon and bread at the grocery stores? If the prices are high at the grocery store than the same breakfast at restaurants are even higher because they've got to pay rent, utilities, insurance, etc.  Go to Youtube and you can learn to cook anything.  For example, if you want to learn how to make Denny's Grand Slam Breakfast just go to YouTube.  My son asked if I knew how to make the lasagna soup because he'd seen a viral Tiktok video and of course, I asked him to send it to me (I'll post video and ingredients after this post). It was super easy to make and super delicous!

There are Kellogg's printable coupons on kelloggs.com.

It's the beginning of the year and I have been going through some of my things, as a deep cleaning and as way to get rid of the things that we no longer need. I've been going through clothes and shoes to be donated.  We do not need to way until Spring to do a deep cleaning of our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts