Plotting and Planning



One of my most favorite deals, this week, was the Bounty Select-A-Size Paper Towels 6ct Only $1.49 each at Walgreens. I like to have about 6 months of paper towels and toilet paper in my stockpile and I was down 3 months. Last week, I'd also grabbed paper towels at Ralphs. I do not like to wait until I am down to one pack and I am forced to pay full price...of course I'd be using store rewards or gift cards to pay but I always want to biggest bang for my buck.

While you are out and about today, make sure to pick up a FREE Pepsi Zero 20oz.

The reason I have been using the 3 Amigos pseudonym is so that I don't have to write out each and every time the app names and protect us from the casual lurker who want to run to each app and say "This blog is telling her readers to submit a receipt to each app." People always make the assumption that I am making big money on my blogs...but I intentionally do not have any ads on my blogs...and I can easily monetize my blog with a push of a button.

Wow, the big saving bloggers like Hip 2 Save and The Krazy Coupon Lady have really gotten away from deal savings to just spending money on Legos or leggings.  I still love Money Saving Mom because she still talks about her life. I was shocked when I clicked on Hip 2 Save "About Us" page and she listed 42 people as part of her staff...she's making millions of dollars without the drugstore and grocery deals.  I, on the other hand, do not want to run a business.


There will not be coupon inserts in the Sunday newspapers, this weekend. I had to go to Coupons in the News to see if there was a legit reason why there are no inserts on the newspapers and according to Dave, the owner and writer of Coupons in the News, there isn't a reason except that the manufacturers may not have had enough coupons to justify printing an insert to put into the newspapers. 

 Super Bowl LVII 2023 will be at 3:30 PM on Sunday, February 12, so start getting your snacks and menu together because the Super Bowl is about three weeks away.

 It’s Saturday …enjoy your day! On Sundays, I am taking the day off from blogging.

2 comments:

  1. Ms. B.- I did the Bounty deal but didn't receive any notification they received my submission- did you receive any notification?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all that you do Mrs. B. and for the blog to help save money.

    ReplyDelete

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts