Plotting and Planning


 Well, our home is back to looking normal without the Christmas decorations and I already miss the Elf on the Shelf looking at me as I walked into the livingroom. On Friday, I went to Walmart looking for the Great Value Seasoned Sirloin Philly Steak and when I couldn't find it for the umpteen time that I finally realized that it's a product that has disappeared from the Walmart shelves. I have been seeing people complained certain items are disappearing from Walmart due to inflation or the global supply chain network storages or both. If there is something that you absolutely love and you can afford do so...stock up!

As some of you may or may not know, I have terrible symptoms that are really year round symptoms because one day it's 80 degrees and the next day the high can be 59 degrees which causes the flowers and trees to be always influx of blooming or retreating. I take allergy meds year round to try and alleviate the sneezing, coughing from a scratchy throat and itchy eyes.

Anyways, there's a $8/2 Allegra allergy offer, limit 5, Checkout 51 offer and there will be Allegra coupons coming out in the Sunday newspapers. In addition, there may or may not rebate offers on the coupons.com app, Alexa and Shopmium on Sunday or Monday.

There will be a Smart Source and Unilever coupon inserts in the newspapers or depending upon where you live, it may be delivered to your mailbox or out in your drive way or lawn.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ralphs/Kroger: Rockstar is BOGO free at Ralphs

  A reader, Denise, has let us know that the Rockstar is BOGO free at Ralphs which will make the drinks FREE + $2.31 Money Maker after the  ...

Popular Posts