Ensure that the 3 amigos pay you

 


I am pretty vigilant in checking to see when the amigos pay me the money they owe.  It was much easier when it was just one amigo and they'd pay you pretty quickly. However, nowadays, if you submit for more than one offer within a one or two day time period, they will combine the payment into on transaction.

You also must check your PayPal and Amazon account to confirm payment.

Last night, I was reviewing my PayPal account and I saw that I gotten a double payment for the Airwick from the same amigo.  I'd only realized that had more money from this amigo then his other friends because I was ensuring that I was getting paid.

Also, you should notice that the amigos have started putting a description for payment, i.e., $1 Scott in the email. Again, create a folder for each amigo so when your taxes, next year, you can claim your non-taxable income on your taxes.

✅Create a folder for each amigo

✅Confirm payment


3 comments:

  1. What are the amigos? or 3 amigos? Is it an app? I can't find it if so and it's not a category on the right side of this blog like Ibotta, Fetch, CO51, etc. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mark, For some reason, the system put you in "Pending Jail". How long have you been couponing?

      The amigos will never ever have a category - Alexa, Shopmium, coupons.com app.

      Delete
  2. Had no idea, thanks for info. Been couponing since pandemic, just Ibotta and Fetch for now.

    ReplyDelete

Inflation is eliminating the Cheap Option

  Remember before the COVID19 pandemic when the cashier would ask a customer if he or she had a loyalty card or phone number so they could l...

Popular Posts