Don't let people use you

 


Early, last year, I was telling my youngest brother that I had let go of a friendship because she's said somethings that I really didn't like but it's who she is.  I realized, last year, that she stays in touch with me so that she can tell me about all her problems instead to going to therapist.  She'd never call just say "hi" or see how I was truly doing. She'd say "hi. how's it going?" and after two short sentences, she'd go into a tour long diatribe about her job, her daughter or her family. Like she's never happy.

You don't have to hang onto friendship or relationships that no longer work for you.

It's your life...live it!  Move on from people that is not bring you love, peace and happiness.

1 comment:

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts