CVS Update

 

 This couponer popped up in my recommended video to watch and I believe that she does mostly CVS videos. She has more than half million subscribers to her YouTube channel and I think that gears her channel more towards novice couponers.

In this particular video, the store manager is telling her that CVS is changing threshold coupons (like $6 off $30) to apply after all coupons have been used.

I have spliced the video to the manager starts talking the changes and where he ends.

Corporations are not playing any games with you.

3 comments:

  1. Haven's Kitchen Sauce Aisle Cashback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee Tee mentioned the Playtex Clean deal. It looks like it would work for Ralphs too.

    ReplyDelete

San Diego Weather Update

   First of all, if you don't have the Brave app just download it and you should avoid seeing the ads on Youtube. The YouTuber, Chad Cri...