Why is K-Mart sending me emails?🤣

 


Suddenly, out of nowhere, K-Mart started sending me holiday emails and yes, the emails are legit from K-Mart.  There are only three K-Mart stores that remain open in the United States - Westwood, New Jersey; Bridgehampton, on New York's Long Island; and Miami, Florida. 

 I guess they trying to get people that are feel nostalgic to buy from K-Mart online.  I want to say that the last K-Mart closed like 5 years ago in San Diego.

K-Mart's demise wasn't from the lack of shoppers but from poor business decisions at the corporate level. They over borrowed so that they could give their CEO's, executive staff and board members those buyouts and high salaries. 

It's the overhead costs at the corporate level that is killing off these companies. The CEO get's his $20 million a year salary and the company pay for a private plane and crew for the CEO, private car and driver, private chefs, private doctors, they loan him money at zero interest...these are the things that the financial reporters do not like to discuss but they love to say how Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos are billionaires but they never say how they don't pay for anything because the companies pick up the tab.  Even their housing including mansions and all...the company pays for it.

I have unsubscribed from K-Mart.

Anyways, let me step off of my soapbox!🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walmart: Keebler Stripes

 Sometimes, I have to reverse engineer the numbers to figure out a deal even though it's written in plain English as romysaves on Instag...

Popular Posts