They need to update their Terms & Conditions



I found and the purchased, the Ferrero Rocher Bars, at Ralphs, and I submitted my receipt to Swagbucks and although, their software confirmed that I had bought the correct products, I will not receive the credit for 3 days.

These rebate companies really need to update their Terms & Conditions to be more transparent.  They could have added a sticker to the Ferrero Rocher candy bar offer sayings "Credits in 3 Days" and that way the consumer can decide for himself or herself if one wants to participate.

It's only after making the purchase and submitting your receipt that one realizes that there is a caveat for the offer.

Maybe, the manufacturer is low on money but again, add a sticker to the offer saying "Credits in 3 Days".

2 comments:

  1. Same thing happened to me. I think I did get it that day even though they said it would take 3 days.

    ReplyDelete

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts