Rite Aid: FREE+MM Johnson & Johnson First Aid Kit (YMMV)!!!


 

A reader, Denise, says the following:

I bought 2 Johnson and Johnson mini first aid kits (BOGO50%). My Rite Aid had them hanging by the registers. Got back $3 at Ibotta for buying 2. Making it a small moneymaker. Ibotta took awhile to get it approved.

The city of San Diego stores price everything like we are living in Beverly Hills so our prices tend to be higher. Check your local Rite Aid stores for a lower price.

Thanks, Denise!


6 comments:

  1. Sorry I forgot to say buy one get the second for 50% off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Offer isn't in my Ibotta, and even with the B1G1 half off, it's barely a $0.13 net, not a MM.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably some stores have the kits for $1.79 but not here in San Diego and that's why the YMMV in the title.

      Delete
    2. At my store they were $1.69.

      Delete
    3. I don't know why our prices are so high here.

      Delete

A few Vons/Albertsons Deals

  A reader, NJ, says the following: Vons/Albertsons - Finish RInse Aid (part of buy 4 items)- $3.99- J4U Mfg IP $2 Q= $1.99. Ibotta $2 so ...

Popular Posts