Plotting and Planning

 


We are a little over two weeks away from Christmas and Santa has been dropping off gifts to the intended recipients.  The only person that I struggled to figure out a gift for was my mom. Mom has everything that you can think of and mom isn't bedridden but she moves very slowly, this days.  I try to stay true to the woman she was and in actuality mom never wanted gifts, she just wanted each of us to spend time with her by calling and visiting.  As her only daughter, I had a completely different relationship with my mom then the boys had. I ordered mom a winter hat for her birthday which is December 14th because Northern California is definitely more colder than Southern California and I ordered mom a beautiful blanket throw for Christmas. Yes, they are practical gifts but those are truly gifts that my mom would love and appreciate.

I am probably going to relax on the rebate apps until January unless it's a money maker especially since the stores are so packed. The last two years with the lockdowns during the holidays, the grocery stores and Walmarts and Targets were practically empty and you didn't have to worry about so many people and they had the social distancing floor decals so that customers were not standing close to each other...the stores should have never gotten rid of the floor decals because you've got people standing on top of people at self checkout and the regular registers.

Don't forget that the CVS Beauty Club, Kellogg's Family Rewards and the P&G inserts are ending at the end of the December.

It's also very odd that the zip code advantage didn't show up for us.

There will be a Smart Source and Save coupon inserts in the newspapers or depending upon where you live, it may be delivered to your mailbox or out in your drive way or lawn.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your weekend! On Sundays, I am taking the day off from blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts