Plotting and Planning

 

Unbelievably, I've completed the $5/1 Frosty Funded Ibotta and the $1/5 Weekend Ibotta bonuses!!! I wasn't trying to complete the bonuses, I was only doing the deals that made sense and I ended up completing the bonuses.  It also didn't hurt that Ibotta was glitching every time I updated a receipt.

Can I say that I am super happy looking into my kitchen cabinets and the closets, the abundance of food and drinks items that we've accumulated for a little of nothing as my mom would say or FREE or we got paid to take it out of the store.

Remember back in August, when we got paid $5.96 to take the Ragu out of Target?  This is how we stay ahead of inflation and save money. The media keeps saying that in 2023, higher inflated prices, scarcity of common necessities and soaring energy prices. Eating meat may become a luxury and how did we get here, it's been a long time coming.  When we see deals on FREE food/drink or uber cheap just grab it.

Again, if you can help out a neighbor or family member just do it...without judging them. We never know what someone has been through because we haven't walked in their shoes.  I have helped lots of people financially and I never asked to be paid back because God has always provided for my family.  

My mom used to always say, "Give from the heart, it's none of your business what they do with what you gave them."  Every time there is a glitch, I think it's God's way of telling me "I'm replacing some of the money you gave away."

Don't forget that the CVS Beauty Club, Kellogg's Family Rewards and the P&G inserts are ending at the end of the December.

There will not be a coupon inserts in the 12/18 nor 12/25 newspapers so that you can spend time with your family and friends but you can get a look at the last P&G insert for 1/1/2023.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your weekend!  On Sundays, I am taking the day off from blogging.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts