Plotting and Planning

 


The  Comparison Shop posts are my most popular post, on this blog, each week along with any FREE food or drink posts and any FREE + Money Maker posts. I am absolutely grateful that we can get an early look at the ads on Mondays at 9 pm EST. So many people is looking at the Comparison Shop posts are wanting to save money on their grocery bill!

Hopefully, you were able to read the P & G is retiring it's Coupon Inserts post, it's shocking but not really because it was the only way that P&G could stop the Coupon Insert sellers. I have talked about the coupon sellers ad nauseam, it is a huge business and keep in mind that P&G, Smart Source and Save all pay to create the coupon inserts and they pay again, the newspapers to place their inserts into the newspapers. They were loosing big money. Trust and believe that Smart Source and Save is not far behind P&G in retiring the coupon inserts inside of the newspapers.

Also, this week, we were informed that CVS is retiring it's Beauty Club Program and of course, Kellogg's Family Rewards is ending it's program on December 31, 2022.  Wall Street is expecting for Rite Aid to file for Chapter 11 by the end of the year.  Inflation is effecting all parts of our economy and it's best to be frugal.

Almost, everything that I ordered on Black Friday or Cyber Monday has been delivered with the exception being two items and one of those items, I knew upfront that it wasn't going to be delivered until around Christmastime but since it's for me, I'm okay with it.  Accumulating the Amazon and Target gift cards, throughout the year, really helped me stay on budget.

There will be a Smart Source and Save coupon inserts in the newspapers or depending upon where you live, it may be delivered to your mailbox or out in your drive way or lawn.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your weekend! On Sundays, I am taking the day off from blogging.

3 comments:

  1. We can look at the ads 9pm PST- did you mean to type EST?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe it's 9 pm west coast time bc I'm normally asleep at midnight. I could be absolutely wrong bc it is very rare for me to be looking at the ads on a Monday night, I typically look and work on the post on Tuesdays.

      Delete
    2. yes, West Coast time is PST and East Coast time is EST

      Delete

FREE Fresh Cravings Salsa (YMMV)

  sisterssavingucent on Instagram says to check your Social Nature account for a FREE Fresh Cravings Salsa!!!  I did not have the offer.

Popular Posts