Inflation has us in a Chokehold


 

We have to cut our expenses to stay ahead of inflation.  We cannot continue to live our lives like it's 2019, we cannot afford to stop by Starbucks for coffee or Panera Bread for lunch or Olive Garden for a quick dinner and a drink because eating out is way more expensive than it was 2019.

Due to inflation, most US households are spending on average an extra $433 per month which means we have to somehow absorb the extra $433 into our budget or go out and get another job or a side hustle.

It's not only the price increase in foods but it's the sticker shocks of ordinary things like the paper plates and plastic utensils I bought at Walmart for the long Thanksgiving weekend and we all know the soda story of last year we could buy 3 for $9.99 for the Thanksgiving weekend and this year, most store was like 4 for $14.99. 

Inflation has got all of us in a chokehold.

I am using all the tools in my tool kit to lessen my out of pocket for any and all purchases. I am using store rewards, gift cards, rebates, coupons and whatever else I can use to lower my out of pocket. Period!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pavilions: FREE Degree Organics Sprouted Oatmeal or Oats

  I almost forgot to post Growly's comment:: I got a free "One Degree Organics Sprouted Oatmeal or Oats" coupon as well, whi...

Popular Posts