I ❤️ Couponing!

 


One of the reasons that I have multiple accounts for the same grocery stores is that it allow me to take advantage of great deals.  Keep in mind that the accounts are for actual family members and I'm using their phone numbers at the registers but each week, I am activating their coupons. 

I grabbed the blueberries 18oz which are on sale for $2.97 at Vons/Albertsons and it appears that I had a Personalize Pricing for the blueberries which brought my price down to $1.97 and this was the only produce in the transaction. The $1 off Produce came off on my receipt making the blueberries just $0.97. I add blueberries to my oatmeal each morning and during the summer months, I add blueberries to my smoothies.

Blueberries are an antioxidants and so, I do like to add them to my diet, at least, once a day.

I love how couponing not only save us money but it can also help us eat healthier, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few Vons/Albertsons Deals

  A reader, NJ, says the following: Vons/Albertsons - Finish RInse Aid (part of buy 4 items)- $3.99- J4U Mfg IP $2 Q= $1.99. Ibotta $2 so ...

Popular Posts