This is what started me on Comparison Shop


charli_aka on Instagram, typically on Tuesdas, shows a preview of their Kroger ad and what I would notice is that they have cheaper prices than us in California and it would always seem to me that Californians was subsidizing other Kroger stores lower prices.

What jumps out me immediately is that the butter is $1 higher at Ralphs than at Kroger and the Rice-a-Roni and soups is $0.10 cheaper at Kroger than Ralphs.

Kroger saves tons of money in California because they aren't providing the free shopping bags and they are charging California higher prices for groceries.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts