Plotting and Planning

 


I have made the decision not to bring back the Rite Aid, CVS nor Walgreens weekly deals posts because no one was reading them.  Obviously, I will continue to post CVS, Rite Aid and Walgreens deals as they pop up.  Your audience change and we must be flexible enough to keep up with the content that our audience is wanting us to provide.

While I have been recovering from my medical emergency, I found two great Coupon Youtubers - Sisters Saving U Cents and Jodi M. Dunn - I highly recommend that you subscribe to their channels because they put out almost daily couponing content.  I love how these ladies tell us about the glitches and it's these little glitches that really help us to save real money!

The FREE Lay's Stax chips, I believe resets up to 4 or 5 times and each time the offer resets, you should be redeeming it on your way to work, at lunchtime or after work because we still got football games, the upcoming long Thanksgiving weekend plus we need snacks for the month of December so stock up!

On Thursday, I bought 2 Lay's Stax, 2 Doritos 3D and a $0.49 Doritos 3D and submitted my receipt to coupons.com app for the $3/5 offer and I am waiting for them to pay me.

I bought the Air Wick Pumpkin Spice kit and I received the $5 Ibotta and I submitted my receipt for the $5 coupons.com app, as well as, the $5 Alexa and I waiting for payment.  I love the Air Wick Essentials deal because it's really the refill that I want.  Walmart sells the refill for like $5.97 so why not pick up the kit and get the refill for FREE and Money Maker!

Yesterday, when I went to pick up my turkey and Air Wick mist kit, I was so dang proud that when I checked for the FREE+MM Ocean Spray Immunity drinks that Roddy told us about that the shelf was completely wiped out. Brick Seek was saying that the product was in San Diego but it's kind weird but certain new products are always sent to the Walmart Neighborhood stores and not the regular Walmarts. I took a chance and went to the Walmart Neighborhood store on Imperial because they seem to always carry the hard to find items and my instincts paid off for me. San Diegans are killing it!

There will be a Smart Source and Unilever coupon inserts in the newspapers or depending upon where you live, it may be delivered to your mailbox or out in your drive way or lawn.

If you didn’t stop by CVS, this week, then go to your CVS account and print or send to card your CVS coupons.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day! On Sundays, I am taking the day off from blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts