My Health Update


 

As most of you know that last week, I was put into medically induced coma due to a severe allergic reaction to a high blood pressure medication.  bMillions of people in the United States and around the world have taken then medication but I was the rare unicorn that had such a negative reaction to the medicine.  

My medical records are now coded that no one is to prescribe that medication to me ever again.

There are a lot of moving parts to my story and I am still digesting what happened me.

My whole family is still hurt, angry and upset that they could have lost me.

 Today, is the last day of my outpatient medication!!!!!!!! On Tuesday, I almost had a meltdown because I was confused as to whether I had paid the car insurance and I couldn't access the car insurance online nor through the app and I finally called the insurance company and I got confirmation that the insurance is paid through next summer.

The medication had me so confused!

This morning, I got up quite early and I was trying to figure out is "severe" a word?  I literally had to ask Siri how to spell the word severe.  Last week, when I was on the full high doses of the medication, prednisone, I was asleep and I slept for hours and when I was awake, I really did have the mental capacity to engage with people. I would have an hour of energy a day and that was it.

This week, they have been weaning me off of the medication and it will still be a few days before it's out of my system.

This morning, because I have the energy, I have been working on some Walmart Ibotta deals that will post at 10 a.m. PST. to help you towards qualifying for the FREE Ibotta Turkey.

Thank you all for your love and support!❤️

2 comments:

  1. Ms. B- I'm so glad you are feeling better and posting again :) I take 2 different high blood medications and dr added a 3rd but I haven't taken it yet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ICU doctor told me, "You can't eat anything out of can bc it's too much sodium. You cannot eat frozen meals or fast food bc it's too much sodium. You must read all food labels for sodium bc the stuff that says it's low sodium is not low sodium. Eat a large salad each day with a small serving of protein without using salt use Mrs. Dash"

      Delete

Ralphs/Kroger: Rockstar is BOGO free at Ralphs

  A reader, Denise, has let us know that the Rockstar is BOGO free at Ralphs which will make the drinks FREE + $2.31 Money Maker after the  ...

Popular Posts