I picked up my Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb!!!


 I had to go through stash of perfumes to figure out that I was in need of the Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb. Flowerbomb is a light floral scent that doesn't hit you over your head with flowers but it does have staying power. The Viktor & Rolf website describes Flowerbomb as being ultra feminine and I absolutely agree!  I am so glad I was able to pick up this fragrance at Walgreens on the cheap! Final price: $63.31 after using $20 in Walgreens Cash and earning $5.62 in Walgreens Cash from my Spend Booster.

I also stopped by Rite Aid to use my Bonus Cash to pick up allergy meds, it has been quite windy, over the last week and I absolutely needed to re-up on my allergy pills...and it was wonderful to pick them up with zero out of pocket!

We make our own deals!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ms. B- very nice :) You deserve to treat yourself to nice things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we must treat ourself every once in awhile.🤣

    ReplyDelete

Walmart: Keebler Stripes

 Sometimes, I have to reverse engineer the numbers to figure out a deal even though it's written in plain English as romysaves on Instag...

Popular Posts