California to Waive Taxes on Forgiven Student Loan Debt


 

The student loan forgiveness debt is kind of close to me because my brother that just completed his degree in May had like $8,000 in loans and my nephew, who graduated a couple of years, also was carrying student loan debt will have have their loans forgiven and California to Waive Taxes on Forgiven Student Loan Debt!!!

Where I used to work, we all had to have degrees and so I worked with lots of young people that was carrying a lot student loan debt so it's nice knowing that they will finally get some relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ralphs/Kroger: Rockstar is BOGO free at Ralphs

  A reader, Denise, has let us know that the Rockstar is BOGO free at Ralphs which will make the drinks FREE + $2.31 Money Maker after the  ...

Popular Posts