Comparison Shop

 


With inflation being so high, we’ve got to do some online comparison of the weekly grocery ads.  I look at the Kroger ad (zip 45140), I logged into my Kroger account using my same username/password as my Ralphs account (you’ll need to create a Kroger account) and I added the digital coupons to my Ralphs account.  If you’ve already clipped the Ralphs offer go back into the app or dotcom UNCLIP the duplicate Ralphs coupon. 
Apple or Pumpkin Pie 8" $2.99 @ Kroger vs $7.99 Private Selection Fruit Pie 9" @ Ralphs
Kroger Purified Drinking Water 24 Pack 16.9oz $2.49 @ Kroger vs $2.79 @ Ralphs
Breyers Ice Cream 48oz or Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream or Non - Dairy Frozen Dessert 16oz or Talenti Gelato 16oz or Gelato Layers 10.3-11.9oz $2.79 @ Frys vs $2.99 @ Ralphs
Go to https://www.frysfood.com - use zip 85251
Mountain Dew or Crush 12 pack $3.49 x 3 = - $3 off 2 DQ - $1/$5 Fetch = $7.97 or $2.49 EA
Kroger Select-A-Size Ultra Paper Towels 4 Double Rolls or Kroger Trash Bags, 34-40 ct $4.99 @ Kroger vs $5.99 @ Ralphs 

 

Fry's Milk 1/2 gallon $1.29
Go to https://www.frysfood.com - use zip 85251

2 comments:

  1. There is a cashback for Peet's coffee at Ralphs. It is on sale. Under the description of coffees available there is a decaf., limit 2. Maybe the Peet's coffee on Ibotta will work with this coffee too. I am gone on vacation so I can not check this out. Hopefully this will work for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denise, thank you so much and enjoy your vacation!

      Delete

Longshoremen going on strike at the ports October 1st?

  It was recently announced that the Longshoremen's Labor Unions along the East Coast and Gulf Coast ports are gearing up for a strike ...

Popular Posts