{DEAD} Walmart: FREE Febreze Oil Plugin kit 1ct!!!!

 


Update: Ibotta has added following veribage to the Offer: This offer can’t be combined with coupons for the same product at Walmart.

Walmart sells the Febreze Oil Plugin kit 1ct for $5.44 and after coupon and rebate, you'll be able to grab it for just $0.44!!!

Buy 1 Febreze Oil Plugin kit 1ct $5.44
Use -$3 off Febreze PLUG Starter Kit, excl trial, limit 2, Save 09/25

Total after coupon used = $2.44

Submit for $3 Ibotta

Final Price: FREE + $0.56 MM!!!

3 comments:

  1. I had needed one more receipt for the Kellogg's rewards gift card. I saw at the 99 cent store a Cheez-it cup for 49 cent. Submitted it and now I can get my $5 gift card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ibotta changed the wording now is says you can not use coupons with P&G products. Luckily I sent them screenshots before they added it- hope I get my $

    ReplyDelete

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts