Plotting and Planning

 



This is the last weekend of the month and next Saturday is October 1st!  I was unable to find the two 100% back Bimbo products Fetch Rewards offers BUT they did extend offerers to expire 9/29/22.  If my memory serves me correctly, I believe a reader, LS, found the Bimbos at a Shell gas station convenience store.

I am kind of bummed that the Wesson cooking oil offer didn't return on MyPoints, Swagbucks, Tada, or Inbox Dollars.  I am keeping my fingers crossed that the offer returns to Swagbucks and CO51, however, you can still take advantage of the C051 offer and grab the cooking oil at a very good price.

I am still nervous as a cat about our economy because our basic every necessities like food are excessively priced.  On Friday, I used my last $30 off $30 coupon from the Flavor Adventure game and I am telling you so many of our favorites items are not on sale but I know that we, in the Community, are doing better than most consumers because we are using everything in our toolbox to combat inflation and keep more money in our pockets!

In regards to Ibotta, make sure that you are checking for the offer details for coupon verbiage as I might forget to check.  The statement "This offer can't be combined with coupons for the same product at Walmart." is an odd statement and it's not clear what Ibotta is trying to convey????  Whatever it is that Ibotta is trying to say, their Legal Department should be advising them of an exact legal statement. You don't let the marketing guy or gal, the Customer Representative or your admin person respond to those types of questions.

At my old job, when we had any doubts about verbiage, we'd always contact our in-house legal counsel.

There will be a P&G, Smart Source and Save coupon inserts in the newspapers or depending upon where you live, it may be delivered to your mailbox or out in your drive way or lawn.

If you didn’t stop by CVS, this week, then go to your CVS account and print or send to card your CVS coupons.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day!



10 comments:

  1. Check out OhioValley Couponer. He goes over his thoughts about Walmart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was able to take advantage of the Wesson Oil deal today. Usually not something I buy but since the offers were all in place (they worked too) I bought some. Gonna make Indian fry bread tomorrow. Fresh salsa in the frig. I've never made it before. Gonna check out some web sites for directions. Thank you Mrs B for sharing the offer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that you got in on the Wesson oil deal and look on Youtube for recipes,

      Delete
  3. Ralphs and food 4 less don't have the marinela or bimbo free items but I found the Marinela Gansito cherry snack cakes at a Mobil gas station. No luck with the Bimbo Mini Mantecadas with chocolate chips! The items I found were less than $2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If anybody sees the Wesson Oil available again on Swagbucks could you please let us know. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you LS for the confirmation!

    ReplyDelete

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts